Cannot connect as master server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Cannot connect as master server - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I have Netbackup Enterprise server 5.0 GA, on windows 2000, I don't know why, but whenever I open the administration console I see a limited version of it and it shows as if I was connected on a media ...

  1. Cannot connect as master server

    Hi, I have Netbackup Enterprise server 5.0 GA, on windows 2000, I don't know
    why, but whenever I open the administration console I see a limited version
    of it and it shows as if I was connected on a media server, but this server
    is both, a master and a media server, I can't find how to switch to master.

    I would appreciate any help.

    Regards

  2. Re: Cannot connect as master server

    Could be a licensing issue !
    Have you checked your licenses in the Admin Console with the paper copy ?

    "Oscar Galicia" wrote:

    >Hi, I have Netbackup Enterprise server 5.0 GA, on windows 2000, I don't

    know
    >why, but whenever I open the administration console I see a limited version
    >of it and it shows as if I was connected on a media server, but this server
    >is both, a master and a media server, I can't find how to switch to master.
    >
    >I would appreciate any help.
    >
    >Regards

+ Reply to Thread