Upgrade Netbackup 4.5 MP3 To Netbackup 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Upgrade Netbackup 4.5 MP3 To Netbackup 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi I am planning to upgrade Netback up 4.5 MP3 To Netback up 5.1.The master server is running on HP-UX 11i.What steps do i need to follow , in order to upgrade. TIA Srikanth...

  1. Upgrade Netbackup 4.5 MP3 To Netbackup 5.1

    Hi
    I am planning to upgrade Netback up 4.5 MP3 To Netback up 5.1.The master
    server is running on HP-UX 11i.What steps do i need to follow , in order
    to upgrade.

    TIA
    Srikanth

  2. Re: Upgrade Netbackup 4.5 MP3 To Netbackup 5.1

    in article 43328184@ROSASTDMZ05., srikanthmutyala at
    srikanth.muthyala@mannai.com.qa wrote on 9/22/05 3:03 AM:

    > Hi
    > I am planning to upgrade Netback up 4.5 MP3 To Netback up 5.1.The master
    > server is running on HP-UX 11i.What steps do i need to follow , in order
    > to upgrade.
    >
    > TIA
    > Srikanth

    "Performing an Upgrade Installation" on page 41 of the installation manual
    details this quite well. Did you have a specific question?

+ Reply to Thread