email off-stie list - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on email off-stie list - Veritas Net Backup ; How do I configure Netbackup to email me a dialy copy of the off-stie list? Thanks...

  1. email off-stie list

    How do I configure Netbackup to email me a dialy copy of the off-stie list?

    Thanks

  2. Re: email off-stie list

    If you are using vault and I assume you are, then you can configure
    vault to e-mail you the reports when it runs.

    JR

    On 14 Sep 2005 18:28:22 -0500, "saborT" wrote:

    >How do I configure Netbackup to email me a dialy copy of the off-stie list?
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread