NB 5.1 MP3 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NB 5.1 MP3 - Veritas Net Backup ; Once I update the Master server, will backups work while I update the clients. OR Will I have to update ALL CLIENTS with MP3 before continuing....

  1. NB 5.1 MP3

    Once I update the Master server, will backups work while I update the clients.

    OR

    Will I have to update ALL CLIENTS with MP3 before continuing.

  2. Re: NB 5.1 MP3

    It would be bold of me to assume that all of your clients would work but you
    should not have to upgrade.

    "Kevin" wrote:

    >Once I update the Master server, will backups work while I update the clients.
    >
    >OR
    >
    >Will I have to update ALL CLIENTS with MP3 before continuing.

+ Reply to Thread