Eject Sripts for Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Eject Sripts for Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup ; We recently upgraded to NBU 5.1 from NBU 4.5 the eject scripts worked fine up until the upgrade. I'm not much of a script writer in fact the script was in place when I got here. I could use some ...

  1. Eject Sripts for Netbackup

    We recently upgraded to NBU 5.1 from NBU 4.5 the eject scripts worked
    fine up until the upgrade. I'm not much of a script writer in fact
    the script was in place when I got here. I could use some help to
    trouble shoot the script if someone has a spare moment.

    Thanks,

  2. Re: Eject Sripts for Netbackup

    I can take a look, either e-mail me at tekkdude@yahoo.com or you can
    post them here. The commands changed a little between 4.5 and 5.x and
    it is probably something simple with that.

    JR

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:29:25 -0500, Roy wrote:

    >We recently upgraded to NBU 5.1 from NBU 4.5 the eject scripts worked
    >fine up until the upgrade. I'm not much of a script writer in fact
    >the script was in place when I got here. I could use some help to
    >trouble shoot the script if someone has a spare moment.
    >
    >Thanks,

  3. Re: Eject Sripts for Netbackup

    Jeff,

    Have you had a chance to look at the script?

    Thanks,

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:18:09 -0500, Jeff Redington
    wrote:

    >I can take a look, either e-mail me at tekkdude@yahoo.com or you can
    >post them here. The commands changed a little between 4.5 and 5.x and
    >it is probably something simple with that.
    >
    >JR
    >
    >On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:29:25 -0500, Roy wrote:
    >
    >>We recently upgraded to NBU 5.1 from NBU 4.5 the eject scripts worked
    >>fine up until the upgrade. I'm not much of a script writer in fact
    >>the script was in place when I got here. I could use some help to
    >>trouble shoot the script if someone has a spare moment.
    >>
    >>Thanks,

  4. Re: Eject Sripts for Netbackup

    Sorry,

    Yes I have and I cannot find anything wrong with it. Are you logging
    vmd at all? Maybe that would tell us more.

    JR

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:57:28 -0500, Roy wrote:

    >Jeff,
    >
    >Have you had a chance to look at the script?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >

    >On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:18:09 -0500, Jeff Redington
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I can take a look, either e-mail me at tekkdude@yahoo.com or you can
    >>post them here. The commands changed a little between 4.5 and 5.x and
    >>it is probably something simple with that.
    >>
    >>JR
    >>
    >>On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:29:25 -0500, Roy wrote:
    >>
    >>>We recently upgraded to NBU 5.1 from NBU 4.5 the eject scripts worked
    >>>fine up until the upgrade. I'm not much of a script writer in fact
    >>>the script was in place when I got here. I could use some help to
    >>>trouble shoot the script if someone has a spare moment.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,

  5. Re: Eject Sripts for Netbackup

    I'm assuming your talking about the logging in var\adm\messages?
    If so what would I be looking for?

    Thanks,
    Roy

    On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:55:50 -0500, Jeff Redington
    wrote:

    >Sorry,
    >
    >Yes I have and I cannot find anything wrong with it. Are you logging
    >vmd at all? Maybe that would tell us more.
    >
    >JR
    >
    >On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:57:28 -0500, Roy wrote:
    >
    >>Jeff,
    >>
    >>Have you had a chance to look at the script?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>

    >>On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:18:09 -0500, Jeff Redington
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I can take a look, either e-mail me at tekkdude@yahoo.com or you can
    >>>post them here. The commands changed a little between 4.5 and 5.x and
    >>>it is probably something simple with that.
    >>>
    >>>JR

+ Reply to Thread