mom 2005 management pack for Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on mom 2005 management pack for Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup ; I see that there is a MOM management pack for Backup Exec but is there one for Netbackup. Or can the Backup Exec MOM management pack be used for Netbackup...

  1. mom 2005 management pack for Netbackup

    I see that there is a MOM management pack for Backup Exec but is there one
    for Netbackup. Or can the Backup Exec MOM management pack be used for Netbackup

  2. Re: mom 2005 management pack for Netbackup

    No NBU and BackupExec are totally different products. NBU has its own Activity
    monitor so why use MOM?

    "veritasguy" wrote:

    >I see that there is a MOM management pack for Backup Exec but is there one
    >for Netbackup. Or can the Backup Exec MOM management pack be used for Netbackup

  3. Re: mom 2005 management pack for Netbackup

    No kidding. We all know they are totally different products. That wasnt
    the question. MOM management packs are free compared to the cost of Advanced
    Reporter but NBU 6 will include Advanced Reporter in it just called something
    different.

    "Matty" wrote:

    >No NBU and BackupExec are totally different products. NBU has its own Activity
    >monitor so why use MOM?
    >
    >"veritasguy" wrote:
    >>
    >>I see that there is a MOM management pack for Backup Exec but is there

    one
    >>for Netbackup. Or can the Backup Exec MOM management pack be used for

    Netbackup

+ Reply to Thread