snmp sends - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on snmp sends - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone know of the ability for NB 5.1 to send SNMP messages? If so please guide me to the correct pdf. Thank You...

  1. snmp sends

    Anyone know of the ability for NB 5.1 to send SNMP messages? If so please
    guide me to the correct pdf. Thank You

  2. Re: snmp sends

    I asked about this several years ago in v3.x and v4.5 days and was informed
    this is a optional addon/extension (ie get wallet out and cough up some readies
    to Veritas)
    And would need some technical assistance in setting up (more $$ I assume)

    Would also be interested to hear if this stance has changed.

    "Reddan" wrote:

    >Anyone know of the ability for NB 5.1 to send SNMP messages? If so please
    >guide me to the correct pdf. Thank You

+ Reply to Thread