Catalog policy not shown - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Catalog policy not shown - Veritas Net Backup ; I'm trying to change my current catalog backup policy but I don't see it listed in my policy field. How can I modify it? Many thanks........

  1. Catalog policy not shown

    I'm trying to change my current catalog backup policy but I don't see it listed
    in my policy field. How can I modify it?

    Many thanks.....

  2. Re: Catalog policy not shown

    It is under it's own heading in the NetBackup GUI. In the Java GUI it
    is just under Storage Units. Highlight it and then go to
    Actions|Configure NetBackup Catalog Backup.

    JR

    On 24 Aug 2005 18:36:09 -0500, "Juan" wrote:

    >I'm trying to change my current catalog backup policy but I don't see it listed
    >in my policy field. How can I modify it?
    >
    >Many thanks.....

+ Reply to Thread