Last Full Backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Last Full Backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, is there any way I can get the last full backup date for a list of clients from the command line ? TIA...

  1. Last Full Backup

    Hi,

    is there any way I can get the last full backup date for a list of clients
    from the command line ?

    TIA

  2. Re: Last Full Backup

    in article 43031a7a@ROSASTDMZ05., Phil at phil.daws@clarityblue.com wrote on
    8/17/05 4:07 AM:

    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any way I can get the last full backup date for a list of clients
    > from the command line ?
    >
    > TIA

    Assuming you have gnu date installed:

    $CLIENT="example"
    $SCHEDULE_LABEL="full"
    $HOW_FAR_BACK="2000"

    for SECONDS in `bpimagelist -hoursago $HOW_FAR_BACK -client $CLIENT -sl
    full|grep IMAGE| cut -d\ -f14|sort`; do /opt/sh-utils/bin/date
    --date="1970-01-01 UTC $SECONDS sec" +"%m/%d/%y"; done

+ Reply to Thread