Netbackup ES 5.1 under Windows ES2003 Server

Problem: "Administration Console" immediately crashes upon clicking any of
the "Media" hierarchy buttons, such as volume-related buttons.

Details: This started occuring after I did the following: I removed cleaning
tapes from one of the robotic devices. I Clicked on the volume management
for that device. Right clicked one of the volumes in order to "add new" volume.
Configured a new volume as a cleaning tape and clicked "OK" to add it. After
doing this, I can't access any volumes any more because Admin Console immediately
crashes.

I cannot find any logs under c:\Veritas.

The system "event viewer" only logs "service terminated successfully" whenever
Admin Console crashes upon clicking the media buttons.

Please advise!

Michael Martinez
Engineering Manager
New Mexico Tech