SQL Restore...HELP!! - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on SQL Restore...HELP!! - Veritas Net Backup ; hi, im new to Netbackup and i need to do a SQL restore. can someone point me in the right direction, maybe some how to guides.... is it a simple thing to do or very difficult. thanks Rajiv...

  1. SQL Restore...HELP!!

    hi,
    im new to Netbackup and i need to do a SQL restore.
    can someone point me in the right direction, maybe some how to guides....
    is it a simple thing to do or very difficult.

    thanks

    Rajiv

  2. Re: SQL Restore...HELP!!

    in article 42fb5d02@ROSASTDMZ05., Rajiv Aggarwal at raj@aircom.co.uk wrote
    on 8/11/05 7:13 AM:

    > hi,
    > im new to Netbackup and i need to do a SQL restore.
    > can someone point me in the right direction, maybe some how to guides....
    > is it a simple thing to do or very difficult.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Rajiv

    Netbackup manuals are your friend: