NBU Catalogs to Disk for DR? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBU Catalogs to Disk for DR? - Veritas Net Backup ; Is it possible to have your NBU (5.0 MP4) Catalog Backup be redirected to disk instead of tape? I would like to do this for DR reasons and then replicate the catalogs to our DR site with Robocopy. - Thanks ...

  1. NBU Catalogs to Disk for DR?

    Is it possible to have your NBU (5.0 MP4) Catalog Backup be redirected to
    disk instead of tape? I would like to do this for DR reasons and then replicate
    the catalogs to our DR site with Robocopy. - Thanks in advance, TOny

  2. Re: NBU Catalogs to Disk for DR?

    Yes, it is possible to do this. For media type in the catalog
    configuration choose disk.

    JR

    On 2 Aug 2005 11:58:49 -0500, "Tony Galluze"
    wrote:

    >Is it possible to have your NBU (5.0 MP4) Catalog Backup be redirected to
    >disk instead of tape? I would like to do this for DR reasons and then replicate
    >the catalogs to our DR site with Robocopy. - Thanks in advance, TOny

  3. Re: NBU Catalogs to Disk for DR?

    Yes, this option is available in Catalog Backup Properties

    "Tony Galluze" wrote in message

    > Is it possible to have your NBU (5.0 MP4) Catalog Backup be redirected to
    > disk instead of tape? I would like to do this for DR reasons and then

    replicate
    > the catalogs to our DR site with Robocopy. - Thanks in advance, TOny

+ Reply to Thread