Standard Exclusions Help please - pagefile.sys? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Standard Exclusions Help please - pagefile.sys? - Veritas Net Backup ; Please is there a lit of file which Netackup do not by default backup and example of this would be pagefile.sys How does Netbackup know what not to backup? Ay help - pointers to help docs would be great...

  1. Standard Exclusions Help please - pagefile.sys?

    Please is there a lit of file which Netackup do not by default backup and
    example of this would be pagefile.sys

    How does Netbackup know what not to backup?

    Ay help - pointers to help docs would be great

  2. Re: Standard Exclusions Help please - pagefile.sys?

    TSmith wrote, in part, on 8/1/2005 9:42 AM:
    > Please is there a lit of file which Netackup do not by default backup and
    > example of this would be pagefile.sys
    >
    > How does Netbackup know what not to backup?

    As I recall, NetBackup uses Windows built in list of files to not backup
    .... at least it's built in for recent versions of Windows. cheers, wayne

+ Reply to Thread