Master and Media: Win 2000 Server SP4 - NBU v5.1 MP3 - IBM X Series
235
Client: Win 2003 Std Server SP1 - NBU v5.1 MP3 - IBM
Blade Centre

We have tried to restore the client using IDR but the NBU Client restore
phase starts before we can install the NIC drivers. We have tried to create
a "slipstreamed" install CD with the required NIC drivers, but then the
drprepwizard will not use that CD.

Does anyone know how to IDR a Win2003 client that requires drivers that are
not on the standard Windows install CD?

Thinking further ahead, maybe we should be considering BMR? Or maybe even
WinPE with a NetBackup client pre-installed? Any comments welcomed.

Thanks,
Dave.