NDMP Agent fails to start on MP3 install for 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NDMP Agent fails to start on MP3 install for 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup ; Any ideas? I don't even need NDMP as I have a fibre SAN....

  1. NDMP Agent fails to start on MP3 install for 5.1

    Any ideas? I don't even need NDMP as I have a fibre SAN.

  2. Re: NDMP Agent fails to start on MP3 install for 5.1

    If you don't need it and aren't licensed for it, it won't start. You
    don't need the service to run to use the other functions of NetBackup.

    Jeff

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:18:39 -0300, "Dave Turner"
    wrote:

    >Any ideas? I don't even need NDMP as I have a fibre SAN.

+ Reply to Thread