ParseConfigExA: Unknown configuration option on line 64: RenameIfExists = 0 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on ParseConfigExA: Unknown configuration option on line 64: RenameIfExists = 0 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, I am receiving the following message and I was wondering if anyone know what it means or what is causing it. It does not appear to be causing any issues. Thanks, Steve...

  1. ParseConfigExA: Unknown configuration option on line 64: RenameIfExists = 0

    Hello,

    I am receiving the following message and I was wondering if anyone know what
    it means or what is causing it. It does not appear to be causing any issues.

    Thanks,
    Steve

  2. Re: ParseConfigExA: Unknown configuration option on line 64: RenameIfExists = 0

    "Steve" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am receiving the following message and I was wondering if anyone know

    what
    >it means or what is causing it. It does not appear to be causing any issues.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Steve

    Steve,
    Possibly you updated your netbackup server from 4.5 to 5.x. This leaves the
    entry there. It does not harm the backup but if you want to get rid of it
    look at:
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/271567
    The same key contains the RenameIfExists. Delete it if you want.
    Regards,
    Mart

+ Reply to Thread