Merging two master catalogs - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Merging two master catalogs - Veritas Net Backup ; We currently have two master servers each with their own catalog and tapes ( different serial numbers. ) I would like to merge the catalogs together and only have one master and make the other a media server. Is there ...

  1. Merging two master catalogs

    We currently have two master servers each with their own catalog and tapes
    ( different serial numbers. ) I would like to merge the catalogs together
    and only have one master and make the other a media server. Is there any
    way to do this without importing every tape from one catalog to the other?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Merging two master catalogs

    Did you find a solution to merging your two NB masters?

+ Reply to Thread