Importing disk images with NB 5.x - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Importing disk images with NB 5.x - Veritas Net Backup ; Does 5.x allow you to import images from disk? I know it didn't in 4.5. I was also annoyed how you couldn't run an Images on Media report for your disk images either. Wonder if that's being addressed. Thanks...

  1. Importing disk images with NB 5.x

    Does 5.x allow you to import images from disk? I know it didn't in 4.5.

    I was also annoyed how you couldn't run an Images on Media report for your
    disk images either. Wonder if that's being addressed.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Importing disk images with NB 5.x

    Hi Bob,

    Sorry, mate, but NBU 5x still does not allow import from disk images.

    S.T.

    "Bob Schmo" wrote:

    >Does 5.x allow you to import images from disk? I know it didn't in 4.5.
    >
    >I was also annoyed how you couldn't run an Images on Media report for your
    >disk images either. Wonder if that's being addressed.
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread