Client password - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Client password - Veritas Net Backup ; Netbackup was restarted on the server. On my client I now cannot login, bad password. Where do I fix this?...

  1. Client password

    Netbackup was restarted on the server. On my client I now cannot login, bad
    password. Where do I fix this?

  2. Re: Client password

    Hi Jimbo,

    I am sorry your question isn't too clear. If you cannot log onto a client
    that would be an operating system issue rather than a NetBackup one.

    However if you mean, your backups of that client are now failing with, say,
    status code 59, be sure that your media server is listed in the bp.conf file
    of the client (Unix) or listed in the SERVER value in the following registry
    path \HKLM\SOFTWARE\Veritas\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Co nfig.

    I hope this helps

    S.T.

    "Jimbo" wrote:

    >Netbackup was restarted on the server. On my client I now cannot login,

    bad
    >password. Where do I fix this?

+ Reply to Thread