Netbackup and Novell 4.11 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup and Novell 4.11 - Veritas Net Backup ; I am trying to configure a taget on a 4.11 server to backup with Netbackup 5.1 and am getting a "Cannot Connect to TSA-sms FFFDFFD7: Login Denied" error. Anyone offer some assistance?...

  1. Netbackup and Novell 4.11

    I am trying to configure a taget on a 4.11 server to backup with Netbackup
    5.1 and am getting a "Cannot Connect to TSA-sms FFFDFFD7: Login Denied" error.
    Anyone offer some assistance?

  2. Re: Netbackup and Novell 4.11

    Glen Krinsky wrote:
    > I am trying to configure a taget on a 4.11 server to backup with Netbackup
    > 5.1 and am getting a "Cannot Connect to TSA-sms FFFDFFD7: Login Denied" error.
    > Anyone offer some assistance?

    Bad password, or network address restriction on the account that was
    used to set up the target. You running Target (using BP.NLM to
    configure things) mode, or Non-Target mode (using the win32 client and
    BPSRV.NLM)?

    In any case, in BP.NLM, do a T for target, L for list. Odds are good
    you will see the error again. Butit will tell you the user name to look
    for. Then test the password and network address login restrictions on
    that account in NDS.

+ Reply to Thread