NetBackup 51 and Netware Cluster 6.5 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NetBackup 51 and Netware Cluster 6.5 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, can anybody tell me how to configure Netbackup and a Novell 6.5 Cluster. TSAFS Options (/cluster=off) Backup the Virtual Server or Real Cluster Node? thanks...

  1. NetBackup 51 and Netware Cluster 6.5

    Hi,

    can anybody tell me how to configure Netbackup and a Novell 6.5 Cluster.

    TSAFS Options (/cluster=off)
    Backup the Virtual Server or Real Cluster Node?

    thanks

  2. Re: NetBackup 51 and Netware Cluster 6.5

    Thomas Roeckl wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > can anybody tell me how to configure Netbackup and a Novell 6.5 Cluster.
    >
    > TSAFS Options (/cluster=off)
    > Backup the Virtual Server or Real Cluster Node?

    Under NB 4.5 and lower, you need /cluster=off and then you backup each
    node that might have a resource mounted, all volumes. SO you back up
    EACH cluster node.

    Under 5.1 (not running it yet here!) I am told it understands the
    cluster resource, but won't fail over and resume. So you run with
    /cluster=on and back up teh virtual node.

  3. Re: NetBackup 51 and Netware Cluster 6.5

    "Thomas Roeckl" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >can anybody tell me how to configure Netbackup and a Novell 6.5 Cluster.
    >
    >TSAFS Options (/cluster=off)
    >Backup the Virtual Server or Real Cluster Node?
    >
    >thanks

    Try This

    http://ftp.support.veritas.com:80/pu...ter/269552.pdf

    Dave