error in bare metal restor - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on error in bare metal restor - Veritas Net Backup ; I use netback up 6.0 , and bare metal 6.0 . when I create bootable CD and use in client . It start from GUI ,...,and copy windows then restart system . when client boot it can't boot from drive ...

  1. error in bare metal restor

    I use netback up 6.0 , and bare metal 6.0 . when I create bootable CD and
    use in client . It start from GUI ,...,and copy windows then restart system
    . when client boot it can't boot from drive C:.
    plz help me.
    thanks

  2. Re: error in bare metal restor

    Create a boot disc using 4.7 BMR, I'll show you, send me an e-mail

    "mm" wrote:

    >I use netback up 6.0 , and bare metal 6.0 . when I create bootable CD and
    >use in client . It start from GUI ,...,and copy windows then restart system
    >. when client boot it can't boot from drive C:.
    >plz help me.
    >thanks

+ Reply to Thread