When I use the admin console to view the contents of a robot in Media and
Device Management \ Media \ Robots \ it give different results
that using the vmquery command. The tapes that vmquery says is in the robot
is correct, but details about each tape are off. The Volume Pool its in for
example. Also, even though the GUI showed tapes in the library without updating
the volume configuration I had to run vmupdate before I could see any tapes
using vmquery. Any suggestions as to how I can view the correct up to date
info using the command line utilities? I'm hoping to use them in automation.

Thanks!

Chad