ERROR: valid archive image produced, but no files deleted due to non-fatal problems - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on ERROR: valid archive image produced, but no files deleted due to non-fatal problems - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Can anyone help with this problem I am having on various Client machines running Windows 2003. I cannot see any images listed when I click on 'Restore' and get the above error every time. However I can ping the ...

  1. ERROR: valid archive image produced, but no files deleted due to non-fatal problems

    Hi,
    Can anyone help with this problem I am having on various Client machines
    running Windows 2003.
    I cannot see any images listed when I click on 'Restore' and get the above
    error every time.
    However I can ping the Master and Media Server and have verified the backups
    are running ok. From the Master Server, I can see the images with no errors.
    The problem only seems to exist on the client side. Client is running version
    4.5FP6 and the Master Server is on the same release.
    I have tried increasing the List Files timeout but that did not help.
    thanks
    Alan

  2. Re: ERROR: valid archive image produced, but no files deleted due to non-fatal problems

    Hi Alan,

    Did you happen to find a fix for this issue? I'm having the exact same problem
    as you are. I would appreciate any help you could provide.

    Cheers,
    Matt

  3. Re: ERROR: valid archive image produced, but no files deleted due to non-fatal problems

    Chaps,

    I am seeing the exact same issue on cleints running win2000.

    I cannot see any images listed when I click on 'Restore' and get the above
    error every time.
    However I can ping the Master and Media Server and have verified the backups
    are running ok. From the Master Server, I can see the images with no errors.
    The problem only seems to exist on the client side. Client is running version
    4.5FP6 and the Master/Media Servers are on NBU 5.0 mp5.

    "matt" wrote:

    >Hi Alan,
    >
    >Did you happen to find a fix for this issue? I'm having the exact same problem
    >as you are. I would appreciate any help you could provide.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Matt

+ Reply to Thread