starta backup stream - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on starta backup stream - Veritas Net Backup ; hi, my full backup consist of 5 streams. How can i selectively start to backup a particular stream in this full backup ? thanks...

  1. starta backup stream

    hi,

    my full backup consist of 5 streams. How can i selectively start to backup a
    particular stream in this full backup ?

    thanks

  2. Re: starta backup stream

    Lynn wrote, in part, on 8/22/2005 10:56 AM:
    > my full backup consist of 5 streams. How can i selectively start to backup a
    > particular stream in this full backup ?

    Ask Veritas/Symantec for a more capable NetBackup? ;-)

    cheers, wayne

+ Reply to Thread