netbackup TLD error 7820 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on netbackup TLD error 7820 - Veritas Net Backup ; I had several backups fail with the following error in the windows event viewer. Event Type: Error Event Source: NetBackup TLD Daemon Event Category: None Event ID: 7820 Date: 12/25/2004 Time: 9:57:38 AM User: N/A Computer: EPENCOFS04 Description: TLD(0) [1864] ...

  1. netbackup TLD error 7820

    I had several backups fail with the following error in the windows event viewer.

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: NetBackup TLD Daemon
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 7820
    Date: 12/25/2004
    Time: 9:57:38 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: EPENCOFS04
    TLD(0) [1864] GetTapeParameters for drive 1 (device 0) returned: No media
    in drive.

    Anybody else have this issue?

  2. Re: netbackup TLD error 7820

    YES YES!! I have that error too!
    Although it does not affect my backups.. but I'm curious as to why that always
    pops out in event log.!

    anyone can help?

    Rgds
    Kamisah

    "Andy" wrote:

    >I had several backups fail with the following error in the windows event

    viewer.

    >Event Type: Error
    >Event Source: NetBackup TLD Daemon
    >Event Category: None
    >Event ID: 7820
    >Date: 12/25/2004
    >Time: 9:57:38 AM
    >User: N/A
    >Computer: EPENCOFS04
    >TLD(0) [1864] GetTapeParameters for drive 1 (device 0) returned: No media
    >in drive.
    >
    >Anybody else have this issue?

+ Reply to Thread