reporting question - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on reporting question - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I am trying to find out form where is NetBackup database located that keep track of backup jobs status. For what ever reasons when I query reports for previous months I do not get any result, is any setting ...

  1. reporting question

    Hi,

    I am trying to find out form where is NetBackup database located that keep
    track of backup jobs status. For what ever reasons when I query reports for
    previous months I do not get any result, is any setting that need to be
    changed to allow me to store the results for previous months?

    I would like to write and use my own custom SQL reports for management

    Is anyone here that know where is Activity database located and how to
    connect to it?

    Any help is highly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Zorba

  2. Re: reporting question

    once you delete the job from activity monitor the job info is gone.
    so you will have to capture what you want and put it into your own db or
    never delete jobs.

    "Zorba" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I am trying to find out form where is NetBackup database located that keep
    >track of backup jobs status. For what ever reasons when I query reports

    for
    >previous months I do not get any result, is any setting that need to be
    >changed to allow me to store the results for previous months?
    >
    >I would like to write and use my own custom SQL reports for management
    >
    >Is anyone here that know where is Activity database located and how to
    >connect to it?
    >
    >Any help is highly appreciated.
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >Zorba