Canned reports - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Canned reports - Veritas Net Backup ; Is there a canned report that will tell me how much data has been backup during a specified (say 24 hour) period? Can I create a custon report? Is there and add on. plug in, or third party software that ...

  1. Canned reports

    Is there a canned report that will tell me how much data has been backup
    during a specified (say 24 hour) period? Can I create a custon report? Is
    there and add on. plug in, or third party software that will give me that
    capability. We are running Netbackup 4.5GA on a Windows 2000 server. We
    also backup 3 UNIX boxes.

  2. Re: Canned reports

    Opps, never mind. I just found the Advance Reporter on my CD. Looks like
    all I need. I guess I just had a senior moment and didn't investigate that
    before.

    Thanks anyway and enjoy a good chuckle compliments of me.

    Byron

    "Byron Kendrick" wrote in message
    > Is there a canned report that will tell me how much data has been backup
    > during a specified (say 24 hour) period? Can I create a custon report?

    Is
    > there and add on. plug in, or third party software that will give me that
    > capability. We are running Netbackup 4.5GA on a Windows 2000 server. We
    > also backup 3 UNIX boxes.

+ Reply to Thread