Redirect restore problem - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Redirect restore problem - Veritas Net Backup ; We have 3 W2K Machine in the SAN and using NetBackup 4.5 Databackup. However, we found that one of the W2K machine cannot perform redirect restore. When I try to restore the files, in the Restore Marked Files Screen, I ...

  1. Redirect restore problem

    We have 3 W2K Machine in the SAN and using NetBackup 4.5 Databackup.
    However, we found that one of the W2K machine cannot perform redirect
    restore.

    When I try to restore the files, in the Restore Marked Files Screen, I can
    only select the "Restore everything to its original location". The other
    option is in grey status. I cannot select those options. Anyone has idea?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Redirect restore problem

    are the servers on the san all media servers ?

    "Ken" wrote in message news:3ec1e59f$1@hronntp01....
    > We have 3 W2K Machine in the SAN and using NetBackup 4.5 Databackup.
    > However, we found that one of the W2K machine cannot perform redirect
    > restore.
    >
    > When I try to restore the files, in the Restore Marked Files Screen, I can
    > only select the "Restore everything to its original location". The other
    > option is in grey status. I cannot select those options. Anyone has idea?
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread