Hi All,

We have Veritas Netbackup 4.5 installed on Solaris as Master Server.

The Weekly Full Backups of one Domino Server(Windows 2000) are repeatedly
exiting with Status 1 even though the corresponding Daily Incremental Backups
are successful.
Also, the file system backups are completing successfully.
The Even if I start the manual Backup it exits with Status 1.
I have checked a no. of bpbkar logs and found the following error repeatedly,-

ERR - NBLN_DbBackupOpen() NSFBackupStart('D:\domino\data\') Failed:0x201:File
is not a database
WRN - can't open file: Lotus Notes:\D:\domino\data\
Also, another error is noticed in bpbkar logs,-
No data stores can be initialized. The software is most likely installed
incorrectly.
This error appears only during Domino backups but not during NT Backups.
Can you please suggest anything on this.

Thanks.