I have a win2kserver running NBDC 4.5, trying to back up the information store
on an NT4/Exchange5.5 server. I get the error in the subject when the policy
kicks it off in the evening. If I submit the same policy manually, I get
a good successful backup (even if I submit it immediately after the automatic
one just bombed off). No other backups are going on for the Exch srvr at
the time the store backup tries to run.

I could also use a little help determining which exchgserver files/folders
to exclude from the NT file-level backup. There are several data directories,
and I know the mdbdata directory is one of them. Thanks, msn