Hi everyone,
We have recently upgraded to 4.5 FP3, and now when we get emails, there
is alway "extra" in the subject lines.

Here is an example "Backup on www -0 rom media ma(2) bpbrm
send_status_to_par" which used to be "Backup on www -0 started. This is a
fairly normal one I get distorted characters(ascii in many cases) like
diamonds, squares, circles, enlarged plus signs, subscript characters etc.
This is more a nuisance that anything else, it wreaks havoc on mail filters
and it looks bad to the administration to see that I can't remove it, but I
have no clue what could be wrong.
I use a copy of nbmail.cmd and have deleted it, replaced it with an
unaltered copy of the original modified it, and still the extra information.
I have removed all the other scripts from processing in case it was calling
another improperly. Any ideas on how to correct this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Chubb
Chelmsford Public Schools