How to solve Network connection timed out (status 41) - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How to solve Network connection timed out (status 41) - Veritas Net Backup ; We used NetBackup data center ver. 4.5 GB and backup three servers. only one server(this is outlook server) was falled backup. status 41 ... How to solved this problems....

  1. How to solve Network connection timed out (status 41)

    We used NetBackup data center ver. 4.5 GB and backup three servers.
    only one server(this is outlook server) was falled backup.
    status 41 ... How to solved this problems.

  2. Re: How to solve Network connection timed out (status 41)

    This is network related event.

    1. Check network settings on media server, master server, client. All
    should 100 full. Do not use auto for any network setting.

    2. Confirm on the switch that all parties that are having 41 errors are set
    to manual speed and duplex.

    2. Turn up logging on the media/master/client and run backups.

    Check my site for Netbackup help and scripts

    http://discussion.aconsensus.com

    "HyeonMin, Kim" wrote in message

    > We used NetBackup data center ver. 4.5 GB and backup three servers.
    > only one server(this is outlook server) was falled backup.
    > status 41 ... How to solved this problems.

+ Reply to Thread