NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed! - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed! - Veritas Net Backup ; Help Please!! I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are welcomed. Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need. Blair...

  1. NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed!

    Help Please!!

    I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody can
    help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are welcomed.
    Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need.

    Blair

  2. Re: NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed!

    You can try this:
    AJNW-CP6V-462P-XCPP-PPPP-P8PP-PPPP-PZ

    "Blair Anthony Wilson" 写入消息新闻
    :3e94aac5@hronntp01....
    > Help Please!!
    >
    > I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody can
    > help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are welcomed.
    > Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need.
    >
    > Blair

  3. Re: NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed!

    THANKS :-)

    "Julianvan" wrote in message
    > You can try this:
    > AJNW-CP6V-462P-XCPP-PPPP-P8PP-PPPP-PZ
    >

    > "Blair Anthony Wilson" 写入消息新闻
    > :3e94aac5@hronntp01....
    > > Help Please!!
    > >
    > > I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody

    can
    > > help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are

    welcomed.
    > > Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need.
    > >
    > > Blair

  4. Re: NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed!

    When it expires, just set your computer date a couple of years back. Better
    yet, ask your local Veritas sales rep.

    "Blair Anthony Wilson" wrote in message
    > Help Please!!
    >
    > I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody can
    > help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are welcomed.
    > Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need.
    >
    > Blair

  5. Re: NBU DC 4.5 eval key needed!

    If you install a Netbackup Demo key and then change the system date the key
    will expire immedialtly. Not to mention your backup info and catalog info
    may be rendered useless. Talk to your rep.

    "iam@dot.net" wrote in message news:3eaeb44a@hronntp01....
    > When it expires, just set your computer date a couple of years back.

    Better
    > yet, ask your local Veritas sales rep.
    >

    > "Blair Anthony Wilson" wrote in message
    > > Help Please!!
    > >
    > > I am in need of an eval key for NetBackup DataCenter 4.5. If anybody

    can
    > > help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Any/all suggestions are

    welcomed.
    > > Maybe I have a key/serial# you might need.
    > >
    > > Blair

+ Reply to Thread