We are in the process of decided if and when to upgrade to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on We are in the process of decided if and when to upgrade to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone have any reason for or against an upgrade to 4.5? Any thoughts on the matter would be extremely helpful. Thanks, Jason Burr...

  1. We are in the process of decided if and when to upgrade to 4.5

    Anyone have any reason for or against an upgrade to 4.5? Any thoughts on
    the matter would be extremely helpful.

    Thanks,

    Jason Burr

  2. Re: We are in the process of decided if and when to upgrade to 4.5

    We are in the midst of the same process. The main reasons for upgrading
    are - the ability to schedule backup jobs to run at a specific time instead
    of during a time window, and the hopes that vault will perform a bit more
    reliably. The ability to monitor vault from within Activity Monitor alone
    sounds like a reason to upgrade.

    "Jason Burr" wrote in message
    > Anyone have any reason for or against an upgrade to 4.5? Any thoughts on
    > the matter would be extremely helpful.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jason Burr

+ Reply to Thread