Status 41 errors #$@#$ - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Status 41 errors #$@#$ - Veritas Net Backup ; I am running netbackup 3.4.1G on a windows2000 server. I am sucessfuly backing up 12 netware servers every night but 1 server keeps getting status 41 errors, network connection timed out. The configuration is the same as all the other ...

  1. Status 41 errors #$@#$

    I am running netbackup 3.4.1G on a windows2000 server. I am sucessfuly
    backing up 12 netware servers every night but 1 server keeps getting status
    41 errors, network connection timed out. The configuration is the same as
    all the other serveres.. please help.

  2. Re: Status 41 errors #$@#$

    I have resolved this issue by making sure tsa500, tsands,bpcd were loading
    up in the proper order. Also smdr was loaded in the autoexec.. how Idon't
    know. took that out and was able to backup the 50 gig volume in 3 hours.

    "Shawn Smith" wrote in message
    > I am running netbackup 3.4.1G on a windows2000 server. I am sucessfuly
    > backing up 12 netware servers every night but 1 server keeps getting

    status
    > 41 errors, network connection timed out. The configuration is the same as
    > all the other serveres.. please help.

+ Reply to Thread