2wk Media server with solaris client Network timed out (41) - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on 2wk Media server with solaris client Network timed out (41) - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi Guys, I'm using windows 2000 as Master/Media Server,with Sony AIT tape Library.I'm having 7 Sun Solaris clients.For 4 clients I'm getting Network Timed out(41) errors.Pls tell how to resolve this problem and some Best Practice for My environment. Thanks ...

  1. 2wk Media server with solaris client Network timed out (41)

    Hi Guys,
    I'm using windows 2000 as Master/Media Server,with Sony AIT tape Library.I'm
    having 7 Sun Solaris clients.For 4 clients I'm getting Network Timed out(41)
    errors.Pls tell how to resolve this problem and some Best Practice for My
    environment.

    Thanks in Advance.

    khajan.

  2. Re: 2wk Media server with solaris client Network timed out (41)

    Slow restore speed between mixed environment of UNIX and NT Operating
    Systems

    "khajan" wrote in message

    > Hi Guys,
    > I'm using windows 2000 as Master/Media Server,with Sony AIT tape

    Library.I'm
    > having 7 Sun Solaris clients.For 4 clients I'm getting Network Timed

    out(41)
    > errors.Pls tell how to resolve this problem and some Best Practice for My
    > environment.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance.
    >
    > khajan.

  3. Re: 2wk Media server with solaris client Network timed out (41)

    Thanks 13 Warrior,

    khajan.

+ Reply to Thread