how to preview required restore tapes - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on how to preview required restore tapes - Veritas Net Backup ; Is there a way to list the tapes required for a restore on the Windows GUI like the preview button on the unix java GUI? I'd like to be able to get the tapes from storage before I actually start ...

  1. how to preview required restore tapes

    Is there a way to list the tapes required for a restore on the Windows GUI
    like the preview button on the unix java GUI? I'd like to be able to get the
    tapes from storage before I actually start the restore.

  2. Re: how to preview required restore tapes

    on the Windows GUI.....
    Nope

    "Doug Hilderbrand" wrote:
    >Is there a way to list the tapes required for a restore on the Windows GUI
    >like the preview button on the unix java GUI? I'd like to be able to get

    the
    >tapes from storage before I actually start the restore.

+ Reply to Thread