Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups - Veritas Net Backup ; I am getting quite a few errors identified as "ERR - failure reading Exchange Mailbox object" as indicated below... (0xFFFFFE2D:FS_OBJECT_CORRUPT) If anyone has experienced this problem before or can assist with a solution I would be grateful. Thank you in ...

  1. Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups

    I am getting quite a few errors identified as "ERR - failure reading
    Exchange Mailbox object" as indicated below...

    (0xFFFFFE2D:FS_OBJECT_CORRUPT)

    If anyone has experienced this problem before or can assist with a solution
    I would be grateful.

    Thank you in advance
    David Johnson

  2. Re: Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups

    I think you can try this patch for Exchange

    David Lazzerini

    "David Johnson" wrote:
    >I am getting quite a few errors identified as "ERR - failure reading
    >Exchange Mailbox object" as indicated below...
    >
    >(0xFFFFFE2D:FS_OBJECT_CORRUPT)
    >
    >If anyone has experienced this problem before or can assist with a solution
    >I would be grateful.
    >
    >Thank you in advance
    >David Johnson

  3. Re: Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups

    Sorry I should have mentioned this is for Exchange 5.5.

    Is this relevant for Exchange 5.5 as well as 2000. There is no mention of
    this patch supporting Exchange 5.5.

    "david Lazzerini" wrote in message

    > I think you can try this patch for Exchange
    > http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/243426.htm
    >
    > David Lazzerini
    >

    > "David Johnson" wrote:
    > >I am getting quite a few errors identified as "ERR - failure reading
    > >Exchange Mailbox object" as indicated below...
    > >
    > >(0xFFFFFE2D:FS_OBJECT_CORRUPT)
    > >
    > >If anyone has experienced this problem before or can assist with a

    solution
    > >I would be grateful.
    > >
    > >Thank you in advance
    > >David Johnson

  4. Re: Individual Exchange Mailbox Backups

    This note is about Exchange 5.5 and Corrupt Object :

    "David Johnson" wrote:
    >Sorry I should have mentioned this is for Exchange 5.5.
    >
    >Is this relevant for Exchange 5.5 as well as 2000. There is no mention

    of
    >this patch supporting Exchange 5.5.
    >
    >"david Lazzerini" wrote in message
    >>
    >> I think you can try this patch for Exchange
    >> http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/243426.htm
    >>
    >> David Lazzerini
    >>

    >> "David Johnson" wrote:
    >> >I am getting quite a few errors identified as "ERR - failure reading
    >> >Exchange Mailbox object" as indicated below...
    >> >
    >> >(0xFFFFFE2D:FS_OBJECT_CORRUPT)
    >> >
    >> >If anyone has experienced this problem before or can assist with a

    >solution
    >> >I would be grateful.
    >> >
    >> >Thank you in advance
    >> >David Johnson