Client Installation Error - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Client Installation Error - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I hope you could help me, when i try to install the netbackup 3.4.1 client on a windows 2K server , i recive the following error : Product: VERITAS NetBackup Client -- Internal Error 2755. 3, f:\pc_clnt\win32\Common\VERITAS NetBackup Client.msi ...

  1. Client Installation Error

    Hi,

    I hope you could help me, when i try to install the netbackup 3.4.1 client on a windows 2K server , i recive the following error :

    Product: VERITAS NetBackup Client -- Internal Error 2755. 3, f:\pc_clnt\win32\Common\VERITAS NetBackup Client.msi

    thank you very much

  2. Re: Client Installation Error

    Permission issue

    Require a fix

    Please let me know which one solved your issue ????

    "Raffaele Mazitelli" wrote in message news:3c5fab9d@hronntp01....

    Hi,

    I hope you could help me, when i try to install the netbackup 3.4.1 client on a windows 2K server , i recive the following error :

    Product: VERITAS NetBackup Client -- Internal Error 2755. 3, f:\pc_clnt\win32\Common\VERITAS NetBackup Client.msi

    thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread