History Lost - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on History Lost - Veritas Net Backup ; I had lost my Netbackup History. I loocked in \veritas\netbackup\bin\db\images and i hava all the images for every clients. Anyone know how recover my history?. Thans. Juan Carlos....

  1. History Lost

    I had lost my Netbackup History. I loocked in
    \veritas\netbackup\bin\db\images and i hava all the images for every
    clients. Anyone know how recover my history?.

    Thans.
    Juan Carlos.

  2. Re: History Lost

    have you backed up your database ?
    if not you will have to import each media
    ../bpimport -create_db_info -id media_id -server media_server -L
    ../bpimport -id media_id

    "Juan Carlos Vázquez" wrote in message
    > I had lost my Netbackup History. I loocked in
    > \veritas\netbackup\bin\db\images and i hava all the images for every
    > clients. Anyone know how recover my history?.
    >

    > Thans.
    > Juan Carlos.

+ Reply to Thread