Media import error - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Media import error - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, does anyone have such a problem? By every new media import I receive this message: Update failed: could not add new media ID 'ESH090' into slot 90 Insert media failed: database read operation read too few bytes (28) -- ...

  1. Media import error

    --

    Thanks for the help

    Salvatore Mormone
    ISE div. CED
    Via Corte d'Appello, 11
    Torino
    0114313528

  2. Re: Media import error

    in which pool does the media resides (ie scratchppoll is not a avalid pool
    for importation

    "momo" wrote in message
    > Hello, does anyone have such a problem?
    >
    > By every new media import I receive this message:
    >

    > Update failed: could not add new media ID 'ESH090' into slot 90
    >
    > Insert media failed:
    >
    > database read operation read too few bytes (28)
    > --
    >
    > Thanks for the help
    >
    > Salvatore Mormone
    > ISE div. CED