NBCFG.EXE Dr. Watson Errors - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBCFG.EXE Dr. Watson Errors - Veritas Net Backup ; Using Netbackup 3.4 on NT4sp6a patched through NB_341_1. Receive Dr. Watson errors every time an attempt is made to modify the Exchange tab (mailbox for message level backup & restore) on any Exchange client. Any ideas why and how to ...

  1. NBCFG.EXE Dr. Watson Errors

    Using Netbackup 3.4 on NT4sp6a patched through NB_341_1. Receive Dr. Watson
    errors every time an attempt is made to modify the Exchange tab (mailbox
    for message level backup & restore) on any Exchange client. Any ideas why
    and how to fix this?

    thanks!

  2. Re: NBCFG.EXE Dr. Watson Errors

    I am having the same problem and currently have Veritas Support working on
    it. In the mean time there is a work around. Using Regedt32 you can
    manually insert the Registry Key that assigns the mailbox. In
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\Curr entVersion\Config\
    add value EXCHANGE_MAILBOX of type REG_SZ. Double click this new value and
    set it to the correct mailbox.

    Good Luck.

    "Daisy Del Rosario" wrote in message

    > Using Netbackup 3.4 on NT4sp6a patched through NB_341_1. Receive Dr.

    Watson
    > errors every time an attempt is made to modify the Exchange tab (mailbox
    > for message level backup & restore) on any Exchange client. Any ideas why
    > and how to fix this?
    >
    > thanks!

+ Reply to Thread