Backups failing - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backups failing - Veritas Net Backup ; Netbackup 3.4 backups of all drives are failing on servers with an error message that states some files may be open. 1. Is there a log somewhere that will tell me what's not being backed up? Even backup exec will ...

  1. Backups failing

    Netbackup 3.4 backups of all drives are failing on servers with an error message
    that states some files may be open.

    1. Is there a log somewhere that will tell me what's not being backed up?
    Even backup exec will do that!!

  2. Re: Backups failing

    Run Report "Problems with backups"

    Regards
    Harry

    "Andy" wrote:

    >Netbackup 3.4 backups of all drives are failing on servers with an error

    message
    >that states some files may be open.
    >
    >1. Is there a log somewhere that will tell me what's not being backed up?
    > Even backup exec will do that!!

  3. Re: Backups failing

    Thanks, I'll check it out!

    "Harry Baechler" wrote in message

    > Run Report "Problems with backups"
    >
    > Regards
    > Harry
    >
    > "Andy" wrote:
    > >
    > >Netbackup 3.4 backups of all drives are failing on servers with an error

    > message
    > >that states some files may be open.
    > >
    > >1. Is there a log somewhere that will tell me what's not being backed up?
    > > Even backup exec will do that!!

+ Reply to Thread