DATACENTER NT CLIENT WITH OTM - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on DATACENTER NT CLIENT WITH OTM - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I have some NT clients installed with OTM support and I need to change some OTM parameters. My problem is that the OTM tab don't appears in the configuration panel. The OTM is installed because I have the OTM ...

  1. DATACENTER NT CLIENT WITH OTM

    Hi,

    I have some NT clients installed with OTM support and I need to change
    some OTM parameters.
    My problem is that the OTM tab don't appears in the configuration panel.
    The OTM is installed because I have the OTM Service and some entries in
    the registry.

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks in advance

    Alfredo Ortuño Marín
    Ingeniero de Sistemas
    aortuno@futurespace.es
    _________________________________
    Future Space
    www.futurespace.com
    Isla Graciosa, 1
    28700 S.S. de los Reyes
    Madrid - España
    Tel.: +34 91 658 66 09
    Fax: +34 91 653 31 11

  2. Re: DATACENTER NT CLIENT WITH OTM

    OTM parameters can be changed via the registry :
    hkeylocalmachine/software/veritas/netbackup/currenversions/config

    "Alfredo Ortuño" wrote in message
    Hi,

    I have some NT clients installed with OTM support and I need to change
    some OTM parameters.
    My problem is that the OTM tab don't appears in the configuration panel.
    The OTM is installed because I have the OTM Service and some entries in
    the registry.

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks in advance

    Alfredo Ortuño Marín