OTM Settings... - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on OTM Settings... - Veritas Net Backup ; Using DataCenter 3.4.1, can anyone suggest default setting to make this work. To date I have had limited success with a typical server configuration of 2 separate HDD's, multiplexing both drives, and backing up both drives. I have tried a ...

  1. OTM Settings...

    Using DataCenter 3.4.1, can anyone suggest default setting to make this
    work. To date I have had limited success with a typical server
    configuration of 2 separate HDD's, multiplexing both drives, and backing up
    both drives.

    I have tried a number of different configurations using individual, global,
    and all snapshot methods but to no avail.

    Many thanks in advance.

    David

  2. Re: OTM Settings...

    Could you send @client /netbackup/logs/bpbkar from the client to find out
    why otm is failin ...

    "David Johnson" wrote in message
    > Using DataCenter 3.4.1, can anyone suggest default setting to make this
    > work. To date I have had limited success with a typical server
    > configuration of 2 separate HDD's, multiplexing both drives, and backing

    up
    > both drives.
    >
    > I have tried a number of different configurations using individual,

    global,
    > and all snapshot methods but to no avail.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.
    >
    > David

  3. Re: OTM Settings...

    Maybe this will help: http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/233254.htm

    Big *B*

    > Using DataCenter 3.4.1, can anyone suggest default setting to make this
    > work. To date I have had limited success with a typical server
    > configuration of 2 separate HDD's, multiplexing both drives, and backing

    up
    > both drives.
    >
    > I have tried a number of different configurations using individual,

    global,
    > and all snapshot methods but to no avail.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance.
    >
    > David

+ Reply to Thread