Problem with administration servers - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Problem with administration servers - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I have a NT master/media server connected to an ADIC Scalar 1000 Tape Library. I've configured two additional admin servers. The problem is that I'm able to do all the admin tasks from these admin servers, except from "Media ...

  1. Problem with administration servers

    Hi,

    I have a NT master/media server connected to an ADIC Scalar 1000 Tape
    Library.
    I've configured two additional admin servers.
    The problem is that I'm able to do all the admin tasks from these admin
    servers,
    except from "Media and Device Management" and "Device Monitor" where I get a
    timeout.
    It seems that from the admin servers I'm able to connect to the master
    server
    but not to the media server.
    Is this a known problem?

    Many thanks,
    Vangelis

  2. Re: Problem with administration servers

    Are these admin servers or workstations that your trying to access these administrative
    duties. If they are workstations you need to install the java display client
    to remotely administer these servers.

+ Reply to Thread