Netbackup Scheduler is not working - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup Scheduler is not working - Veritas Net Backup ; I have Netbackup 3.4 DC running on a Windows 2000 server. All of a sudden, the scheduled backups are not running. They were running fine before. Any ideas?...

  1. Netbackup Scheduler is not working

    I have Netbackup 3.4 DC running on a Windows 2000 server. All of a
    sudden, the scheduled backups are not running. They were running fine
    before. Any ideas?

  2. Re: Netbackup Scheduler is not working

    Desiree,

    The first thing i would do is check to make sure all your services are running
    on for netbackup. Second, if they are running, shutdown and restart the
    services on Win2K.

    Get back with me?

    Chris
    chrisam@rocketmail.com

    Desiree Morton wrote:
    >I have Netbackup 3.4 DC running on a Windows 2000 server. All of a
    >sudden, the scheduled backups are not running. They were running fine
    >before. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread