Can't restore and backup System_State - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Can't restore and backup System_State - Veritas Net Backup ; Anybody knows how to backup and restore the System_State. In fact, I am using the Netbackup 3.4 Datacenter for Win2K. In addition, I can't see any System_State on the backup history after I checked the C and D Drive, registry, ...

  1. Can't restore and backup System_State

    Anybody knows how to backup and restore the System_State.
    In fact, I am using the Netbackup 3.4 Datacenter for Win2K. In addition,
    I can't see any System_State on the backup history after I checked the C
    and D Drive, registry, and System_State during the backup.
    Thanks

  2. Re: Can't restore and backup System_State

    two methods using the directive :
    1.System_State:\
    2.ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES
    somtimes I found out you need to add collect TIR information in the class to
    make sure system state is backed up every time

    what about posting /netbackup/logs/bpbkar from the client

    "Raymond Law" wrote in message

    > Anybody knows how to backup and restore the System_State.
    > In fact, I am using the Netbackup 3.4 Datacenter for Win2K. In addition,
    > I can't see any System_State on the backup history after I checked the C
    > and D Drive, registry, and System_State during the backup.
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread