BPDBJOBS Question? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on BPDBJOBS Question? - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone know how do specify the layout of the output of bpdbjobs -report. I know there is a switch that says -format_file? There is no documentation of this switch - Any ideas on this? Many thanks....

  1. BPDBJOBS Question?

    Does anyone know how do specify the layout of the output of bpdbjobs -report.
    I know there is a switch that says -format_file? There is no documentation
    of this switch - Any ideas on this?

    Many thanks.

  2. Re: BPDBJOBS Question?

    Still no response to this? Has anyone figured this out yet under NT? PLEASE....

    "Steve Staves" wrote:

    >Does anyone know how do specify the layout of the output of bpdbjobs -report.
    > I know there is a switch that says -format_file? There is no documentation
    >of this switch - Any ideas on this?
    >
    >Many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread